Gistthem and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using Gistthem implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to Gistthem will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use our service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure with settings on our system.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Gistthem users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, gist, and display on our service.
- You must not, in the use of Gistthem, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Gistthem account. While Gistthem prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Gistthem cannot be responsible for the Content gisted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Gistthem service at your own risk.
- Gistthem service makes it possible to gist images, text, products, videos hosted on Gistthem to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Gistthem must provide a link back to Gistthem.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Gistthem service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored on Gistthem.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Last updated on: August/01/2020